Drop Down Menu

Monday, November 18, 2013

The Last Day! (unless we win)

Okay!!!! So lets see... We've got today to get all our stuff done that we don't have done so lets hop to it...

The build team has officially brought the robot to the carpet square, I'd tell what that is 'cept i don't know what that is... I think its where they put it to prepare for the showdown- I mean the competition, So that is awesome.Okay so I asked and it turns out a carpet square is just you know, well, a square of carpet. In the hallway.

The mascot is getting some ink, Well okay so its technically paint and paper, But it still looks freakin' awesome, And then it will be perfect.  Do You Hear? PERFECT

Well passing over my little maniac moment... the programmers are still just chill-axing, then we go to the competition Yay!!! But then if we don't place, we have to stop....   ):

No comments:

Post a Comment